2015/09/10

Hmm. Okay.

Firstly, I didn't want to put this blog on a hiatus or anything. I'm just being too occupied with college. Not because I'm a good student, more like I-have-to-get-out-of-this-shit-so-end-it-up-fast-dumbass. I just want everything to be ended so I need to work my ass off. There's a lot to write, believe me. And not being able to write it down nicely is such a pain.

Mainly I write because maybe someday this illness I have in me to forget things will help me reminisce. Or contemplate. Both mum and dad don't know that I'm starting to forget things easily. I know I'm not much of a religious person, but i think god made people equally blessed. My kinetics are doing very well. Everyday I have to write down everything, from college to take a shower, and my right-hand will memorize where it wrote so when I completely forget, I just sit near my schedule book and my right-hand will find what it wrote. Isn't it brilliant? I never take this forgetful-issue as a big issue. I can still remember what people do, memorize a friend's phone number, or even old friends' birthdays. I used to be a memorize game champion back in middle school. I got into TV news with my middle school geeky look of glasses with strings. My mnemonic ability isn't going very well too. Though at times I can still know what's missing inside my bag, sometimes I can't remember anything. At times I'm just ha-ha laughing to this forgetful-issue of mine. It isn't a normal forgetful-issue like some dumb girls do, more like Alzheimer but not much like that. Just right in the middle. So every now and then if I'm about to spill important words, I don't speech it out, I write. I even fight with my boyfriend via emails. Cause mostly after an hour I will forget what I did and I just have to constantly read. But I don't need to be pitied of. It's just something normal to me, normal to what happened to my brain. Really, I mean it. Don't need your sympathy.

Oh.
And my Korean is doing very well. I now read manhwa (Korean word for manga) in hangul. In other languages I usually read comics like super fast I only slow down when a character is well-drawn. SO does happen to this manhwa thing. And it starts to hurt my eyes. I'm getting a new pair of  prescription glasses haha. Other than that, my Korean dictionary is piling up so fast (thank you variety shows). It's not that I'm a Korean shows freak (well, more like a multifandom risk), it's just so fun watching these random shows with random jokes that are obviously at the same humour level as mine. After a while, watching normal English-speaking tv shows sounds....odd. I randomly watched Devious Maids (okay, not random, I just need to know Rosie's hot husband), and they sound so weird like I have to fill my thirst of listening to Korean people talking. Well maybe I'm a wee bit obsessed but they have that level of fun I would like to have. With cute guys as extras. Yeah.

Though this is not well-written, and I wonder if someone is actually reading this, but I like the feeling of posting a blogpost. I want to write a lot in the next few months. I have explored new places and that needs to be posted. And a lot of film rolls to be developed.

Good day,
wherever you are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment