2013/12/29

2013 in 36 Questions

Sorry. It's been long since I post perpetually and I suddenly just post this list of Q&As. But as 2013 will end soon, 2014 is going to be greater (and no lack of posts, I hope). Have been thinking to change my blog's concept as I am getting older (assume that I am no much wiser). Been lacking in spite of myself.

1: What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
Air sick. 5 hours of throwing up between Dubai and Madrid. Oh and having super huge fight with le boyfriend.

2: Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Yes I did keep mine. Still haven't got the idea of 2014.

3: Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nope.

4: Did anyone close to you die?
Sadly, yes.

5: What countries did you visit?
France, Spain, Belgium, and The Netherlands.

6: What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
No idea. Academic title perhaps?

7: What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Summer. The whole of it.

8: What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Spoke French in the right accent; got a B on hydrodynamics; finally passed basic mechanics; and full of laughter roadtrip in Bali with friends.

9: What was your biggest failure?
Failed on thermodynamics. Again.

10: Did you suffer illness or injury?
Only as big as food poisoning.



11: What was the best thing you bought?
Kasabian's Velociraptor that I'd been dreaming of.

12: Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Hening's, for she is now can speak the word "mechanics" in human tongue.

13: Whose behaviour made you appalled?
All of my closest human being I've befriended.

14: Where did most of your money go?
Fnac, concert tickets. and some online shops.

15: What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The idea of staying in Paris for 2 weeks in an apartment. I like traveling and being less tourist.

16: What song will always remind you of 2013?
Childish Gambino's 3005, EXO's Growl, JT's whole album, Lana Del Rey's Ride and One Direction's Best Song Ever.

17: Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
(a) happier; (b) thinner; (c) richer, I think

18: What do you wish you’d done more of?
I think I've done enough.

19: What do you wish you’d done less of?
Laziness, I believe so.

20: How did you spend Christmas?
At home, eating ice cake mom bought.

21: Did you fall in love in 2013?
'Fcourse, with my boyfriend, over and over again. Oh and with Luke Evans but shushhh tell no one.

22: What was your favourite TV program?
Game of Thrones.

23: Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
My hatred for politicians stays the same.

24: What was the best book you read?
The Silmarillion.

25: What was your greatest musical discovery?
Sam Smith and John Newman. Instant melt.

26: What did you want and get?
Eurotrip; though only less than 5 countries I'm pretty much satisfied.

27: What did you want and not get?
The S.I.G.I.T's Detournment concert, got the tickets but couldn't go.

28: What was your favourite film of this year?
Well um........not sure about this but I will say Escape Plan; big fan of 90s action films so Schwarzenegger and Stallone comeback does great to me eyes.

29: What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Friends. Years before I don't hang out a lot with friends, physically. I used to hang with my tumblr friends and that online chats are big. This year I went out a lot and not to mention I had my first roadtrip with my friends. (I live with a pair of overprotective parents so that's why)

30: How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
Japanese simple fashion.

31: What kept you sane?
Aren't I sane just enough? But I'm a bit insane because of this EXO baby dudes (sshhh)

32: Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Don't know why I fell for Alexa Chung again for her choice of navy sweater. And still, James Franco never fails to amuse me.

33: What political issue stirred you the most?
I care not. Give no shits.

34: Who did you miss?
A good friend whom I couldn't attend his funeral.

35: Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013.
No matter how much I think I have curvy body, my dude friends will think I'm no girl. Turns out I'm that skinny to others, though I think I'm fat.

36: Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"...I could be dancing, I could be dancing all night, if you'd play"
DJ - Alphabeat

0 comments:

Post a Comment