2013/02/18

99


Found it in some random tumblr posts and I'm bored so here it goes.

1. Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Teenage Crime - Adrian Lux
Cartographist - Purity Ring
Echoes of Mine - M83
Lucky Ones - Lana Del Rey
White Flags - Our Lady Peace
Electricityscape - The Strokes

2. If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Let's see.....Serge, Franco, Fassbender. That sould do.

3. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"When he breathes in and out, it's like he's exhaling the essence of his marrow,...." from the book Zombies vs Unicorns.

4. What do you think about most?
A nice house I can have it my way and open a line of toys and accessories.

5. What does your latest text message from someone else say?
Some credit card offer.

6. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
Mostly with clothes on, but at times I do sleep without clothes.

7. What's your strangest talent?
Every talents I have are indeed strange. I can bend my thumbs backwards, I can fall asleep in the middle of conversations, I can read people eyes, and my linguistic intuition.

8. Girls... (finish the sentence): Boys... (finish the sentence)
Girls gossip. Boys talk.

9. Ever had a poem or song written about you?
No idea.

10. When is the last time you played the air guitar?
.........................barely remember.

11. Do you have any strange phobias?
Yep, I have phobia of creatures with shells like clams, mussels, oysters, blah blah, and I am petrified if I am faced with bottomless deep waters

12. Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
Do blemishes count as foreign objects?

13. What's your religion?
I believe in God.

14. If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Walk (?)

15. Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind.

16. Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Kasabian.

17. What was the last lie you told?
That I'm 10 years old just so I can play at moshimonsters.com.

18. Do you believe in karma?
I guess so.

19. What does your URL mean?
I was listening to Mutemath and the next song was Metric's so I married two of them into Mathemetric.

20. What is your greatest weakness and strength?
Weakness......selfish bitch? Strength is my smart brain and I'm not saying academically.

21. Who is your celebrity crush?
James Franco Forever.




22. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Tempted to.

23. How do you vent your anger?
Write down my feelings in a letter for myself until I'm not so angry anymore.

24. Do you have a collection of anything?
NYLON Japan magazines, Weirdo's, Barbies, film cameras, shoes, books, nonsensical toys.

25. Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
None. I get awkward so I prefer talking in person.

26. Are you happy with the person you've become?
Pretty much I am.

27. What's sound you hate, sound you love?
Car alarms. I love 90s backsound music.

28. What's your biggest "what if"?
What if I don't have boobs. I'm longing for that one.

29. Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
I see dead people and spirits what-so-ever. I discuss aliens with myself.

30. Stick your right arm out. What do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right: my huge pink acrylic drinking glass. Left: a case of paperclips.

31. Smell the air. What do you smell?
Foods.

32. What's the worst place you have ever been to?
Beaches of observations.

33. Choose East Coast or West Coast?
West! I've been to East Coast so um, somehow neighbour's grass is greener, right?

34. Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Sergio Pizzorno! Though he sings not that much.

35. To you, what is the meaning of life?
TV series got real.

36. Define Art.
Love.

37. Do you believe in luck?
NO.

38. What's the weather like right now?
Cloudy.

39. What time is it?
8 am.

40. Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
No, I don't.

41. What was the last book you read?
Zombies VS Unicorns.

42. Do you like the smell of gasoline?
I DO.

43. Do you have any nicknames?
Doughnut, Roy, Daanish.

44. What was the last movie you saw?
A Good Day to Die Hard.

45. What's the worst injury you've ever had?
A cut on my eyelid.

46. Have you ever caught a butterfly?
Yes.

47. Do you have any obsessions right now?
To travel anywhere without any assignments following my tracks.

48. What's your sexual orientation?
Straight.

49. Ever had a rumour spread about you?
I believe so.

50. Do you believe in magic?
Not really.

51. Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Yes.

52. What is your astrological sign?
Scorpio.

53. Do you save money or spend it?
Saving so I can spend it more.

54. What's the last thing you purchased?
Two portions of food for myself.

55. Love or lust?
Love.

56. In a relationship?
Yes.

57. How many relationships have you had?
One that counts.

58. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Nope.

59. Where were you yesterday?
Let's see. Dentist appointment. Went to eat sushi and honey toast with mum. Went to buy croissants. With my boyfriend in the afternoon.

60. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Indeed there is. I like pink.

61. Are you wearing socks right now?
No.

62. what's your favorite animal?
Wolves.

63. What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Smile (?)

64. Where is your best friend?
Home I believe, sleeping.

65. Spit or swallow?
Swallow. I don't spit, it's inappropriate.

66. What is your heritage?
Small bones, baby-like straight hair, japanese eyes.

67. What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Put on extra virgin olive oil over my face.

68. What do you think is Satan's last name?
No idea.

69. Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
I don't remember.

70. Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
Without the selfishness, yes.

71. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
People can see, right? Let them help the dog so I cannot get fired.

72. You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) what do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be affraid?
a) No. b) Book tickets to Timbuctou like Donald Duck and see if that place is real, and then spend the rest of the days in Leicester Sq drinking mint milkshakes at ED's. c) Not at all. To die is just another adventure.

73. You can only have one of these things. Trust or love.
Trust.

74. What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
That song with happy tunes, don't remember.

75. what are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
5427.

76. In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Trust, communication, and two funny people.

77. How can I win your heart?
You just can't.

78. Can insanity bring on more creativity?
Yes it can.

79. What is the single best decision you made in your life so far?
Not going to summer school.

80. What size shoes do you wear?
5/24.0-24.5.

81. What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
Here lies a beloved daughter, sister, and bestfriend.

82. What is your favorite word?
Can't even pick one.

83. Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
The crack in heartbreak.

84. What is a saying you say a lot?
"I know rrightt?"

85. What's the last song you listened to?
Whole albums of Pink Floyd.

86. Basic question. What's your favorite color?
Pink for stuffs, black and gray for clothes, brown for bags and shoes.

87. What is your current desktop picture?
A 3D image of moon's surfaces.

88. If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
Politicians. I hate them big time.

89. What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
"Do you have any friends?"

90. One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Is Brendan Fassier here?

91. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
Power to influence people so they will do what I say. Evil, I know.

92. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
The last day of bookstore's big sale last January.

93. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Cannot tell you.

94. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Serge is totally the first option, but he's really tall and I think I will choose to sleep with Justin Timberlake instead.

95. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Home to London and never to go back here ever.

96. Do you have any relatives in jail?
Sadly yes.

97. Have you ever thrown up in the car?
Yes but I didn't make the car messy.

98. Ever been on a plane?
Of course I have.

99. If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Fuck you judgmental people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment