2012/05/06

Swoon



1.  I can see that everyone is in craze on those decorated collars. Even TaeTiSeo (a Korean girl group -- acronym of Taeyeon-Tiffany-Seohyun -- notice them well as Girl's Generation's members) wore those on one of their live stage performances.

2.  Didn't I write about my new house? One side of my room is painted in savannah pink. Can't wait to decorate it and finally I have bookshelves of my own. Too excited I can jump from my chair. Everything's in my head and well, not exactly, I have written it down in my pink book of ideas. Rad.

3.  Laura Kaeding photographed by Dirk Merten for Material Girl Germany 2008. No idea why I like this. Slightly envy the hair (probably going to be busy youtube-ing how to use curling iron). Full editorial can be found here.

3 comments:

Amy Jenkins said...

I love Dirk Merten's photographs!

Anonymous said...

TaeTiSeo's fashion is weird

Skylice said...

room tour please! :D

Post a Comment