2012/11/02

Recap

Okay. Few things I need to write and I'm not really good being humble telling people nice things without expressions (like, typing here or texting, mostly I have weird facial expressions telling stories to people). I think I'll just numbered the events.

1. In June I was in London and the weather wasn't that nice. Didn't bring any wellies and even I have to buy an umbrella, didn't have it in my bag either. Schwag.
2. My feet got bruised after REALLY long walk inside Hyde Park. The constuctions for Olympics made me had to find another way round and because it's summer, no bicycles left at the main gate (damn you, tourists!)
3. I'm sorry, for I have sinned in London. I lied that I was sixteen and everyone's buying.
4. There's this bakery and pastry shop named Igor's at Surabaya and the pavlova is REALLY REALLY REALLY NICE. Their cakes are amazing too.
5. I lost weight.
6. I bought a cub plush and I named him Sinji (he's whiny, believe me).
7. Mom bought me this Aldo Feener backpack and I'm bloody happy. She's really nice to remember how I love Aldo so much.
8. I dyed my hair reddish-purplish-brown. It is named Mahogany Red Brown but I don't think it's any closer to that. Though I wanted a brighter colour, this one looks just fine on me.
9. This sandals that I bought at some themed store has really gotten into me. It's perfect.
10. My instax films are almost 100 though I believe I gave my mom and my sister one or two, or my boyfriend as well.
11. Been listening hard to Sun Glitters, Purity Ring, The Black Keys, Roosevelt, and Comeme. Not sure if it's just me or electronics get the best on every moods exiisted. (yep you're seeing double i, it's not typo it's an expression.)
12. My current photography project is Feet Project and on progress now. The next one is Supermarket themed. Got this idea when I wanted to buy bananas and my boyfriend took candid of me choosing lemons so I hand him my instax and well, it turned out good. For more of my photography, click here.
13. I just turned 21 last Saturday. Old, am I?
14. I just don't give shits on college anymore. The more I give the more I get shits back. Like, I was eagerly doing my project and the circumstances told me not to, and when I did not, the grades are much awful than a downfall.
15. I'm in love with my boyfriend's camera that I constantly want to use it and switch one with mine.
16. I want scanner so bad.
17. Grape juice so far is my favourite drink ever (yeah, Ribena). Come second is strawberry-flavoured soda, third is lychee-based drinks, fourth is mojito, and fifth is any Snapples I can find in convenience stores.
18. I bought this Rookie Yearbook One and it feels so exciting.
19. There's this chicken food I gorged. It is named Holy S**t Chicken (again, I don't cover things, it's just written that way on the menu). Fabrik Eatery and Bar is pretty much like an IHOP upgraded. I love that they open for breakfast menu and serving something like baked beans and scrambled eggs just the way I like.
20. The last, I forgot to mention that I finally (*throws confetti*) upgraded my laptop. I'm not a fan of technology, so when something goes wrong, I just hope someone would realize something's going on between me and my gadgets. This answered to why I haven't updated my blog. It is weird to blog on someone's laptop, feels like betraying you love interest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment