2012/04/13

In A Rap

I'll do this like a rap, gathering all topics in one single post.

My fujica m1 has arrived two days ago and I can't wait to load films in it. It's not that I'm bored with my yashica, that camera is so heavy. Genuinely it's not that heavy, it's really just not compatible with my bags (mostly). Oh, and I've taken few photos with my new kitty instax, been thinking to scan it and upload it online. I'll probably scan it after my painting this Sunday is done, so that I can post them too.

Also, this event MiArt really drools me. It's in Italy, so how can I manage to get myself there this instance when it ends on April 15th. Its tickets are only ranged between 10 to 15 euros and I still have 20 euros and 15 pounds in my wallet from the last time I went to London (and still do have 20 US dollars, a Christmas gift from my aunt). Sad enough to feel that I have enough cash to buy the ticket but still can't go. Talking about cash, this October I'm going to see Big Bang live. It's my birth month, cash is an issue that probably I can do something about. So it's just about can I get the ticket or not. Hopefully I can hand myself the ticket. I've been a fan of Big Bang since 2007, you know how it feels right?

One last thing, I'm calling for all freelance writers to write short stories for my SpaceInks project. Still gathering all of the stories so I can start making the illustrations for each stories. But if you're interested on creating the illustrations as well, do contact me too. I will have July as a free month, by then this offer is still open. Few has submitted and I'm hoping for another fresh short stories. No terms applied other than it is your original ideas. Email me your short stories to: banadnadsplit@gmail.com, looking forward to read yours!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

huuuu aku mau ngirim sesuatu tapi abis rusuh2an wisuda ini dulu ya hihihi. udah gatel pengen nulis2 emang tapi gak sempet2. :(

Anonymous said...

your project sounds interesting

Anonymous said...

your project sound like it needs to be run in a much delicate way if you don't want it to end up like many other similar projects out and about in the internet world already.

nadhiyer said...

easy to advise people what to do, when in fact my academics can't be pleased in one snap

Post a Comment