2012/11/22

Godsent

I know I should be doing the breakwater/wave/whatever-it-is homework by now, the books are creepily looking at me right now. But this image of Michael oh-yes Fassbender inside an article of his commercial in his youth has lighten up my imagination of beautiful-faced guys other than my all-time favourite African-American. Been a fan I have. Other than him, James Franco never fails either (like, never ever ever --crap Taylor Swift). Anton Yelchin in his beards sounds great too. And um, let me think. Those dudes in Immortals. Yes. Hunky Henry Cavill. Godly-faced Luke Evans. Kellan Emmett Lutz. Stephen XIII Dorff. Mickey sugardaddy Rourke........--out of breath, sorry. I don't know how these people casted (the casting crews must have the same head as mine), how come they get the best faces (which I like)? Other than how cruel Rourke was, everything is beautiful (even Isabel Lucas too, except for Freida Pinto, I dislike her).

Back to Fassbender my current Franco (should it be started with an F?). His face is mean and cruel and that's how I like him. His image of wearing shawl wrapped around his neck makes me want to date Swedish men (he's German, I know, just happened to see Alex Skarsgard's photo, sorry.) I ever dreamed of him wearing a burgundy suit and he was in a hot-air balloon. Such a valuable memory. He's my next unhealthy obsession, I guess. After seeing his barenaked commercial drinking milk, your life would never be the same.

Been writing (or drawing is more like it) my wishlist in my pink journal. It's just too much. Maybe I'll set a blogpost out of it. I just don't know whether I should save my money for France Trip next year or splurging things that makes me can't sleep. Even so I still have to enroll for Cambridge Summer School as well. I need cash rain hard on me but my good friend said that if money is just too much then it would be less valuable than it was. It is indeed true but still, I NEED MONEY. Money can buy me happiness as splurging is a fancy hobby.

I think I have to go back doing the homework before I lick the screen (would never do that, just a metaphor). And oh hey, Happy Thanksgiving, people! Christmas is around the corner and I'm immensely excited!

yum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment