2012/03/07

Palacio De Cristal

I love his artworks ever since I saw one of his Oil Room installations (1985). He nicely collaborated architecture and photography which makes perceptions of art. At first I thought he was Italian or French referring to his projects' titles. But then I (finally) read an article about him and it is said that he's Norwegian. I love how he managed to be an artist when the country he came from, Norway, is so far yet so cold (even my dad got fat drinking milk everyday to keep him warm since he doesn't drink). Palacio De Cristal was one of his special projects. It was a museum that he redesigned in Madrid. Museo Reina Sofia, to be exact. And again, he left trademarks of him in his projects, though I haven't figured it out, I just knew when I see one that it's Per Barclay's.










0 comments:

Post a Comment