2012/03/10

Kitty ♥

I know I can't resist my addiction on Sanrio characters specifically Hello Kitty. I've been collecting Hello Kitty stuffs since forever. I literally scream whenever I go to Sanrio Gift Gate near my house. Though it's just stationary, which one of the affordable ones in Sanrio Gift Gate or every Sanrio stores, I will sleep with no nightmares. The amount of my collections is undetectable. I might have 2 Hello Kitty earphones (I couldn't resist myself from choosing over one with the colour soft pink or one with Kitty head in turquoise colour, so I just bought them all); I have 3 fileholders which one of them is Sanrio's 50th anniversary; 3 pouches of Hello Kitty, My Melody, and Purin; and I also collect special packages of candies or cookies.

One object I haven't had on Hello Kitty products is a camera. I failed to buy that blue Hello Kitty fisheye back then. And lomography keeps on creating new Hello Kitty products, but I dislike its design on Diana. Fujifilm is the other options. Instax has been a popular muse over years, and still, I dislike the designs though deep inside I'll be screaming like "GET ME ONE OF THOSE IN INSTANCE!". So, yes, I waited. Then one my favourite designers, Superheadz, release its Hello Kitty product, Hello Kitty Golden Half, and it's limited edition. Yet I still didn't like the design. I like Hello Kitty but the head is what interest my eyes the most. Unlike the fisheye I deeply wanted. It has a big Hello Kitty head on the back and even more, the colour is blue, so unnatural for Hello Kitty stuffs. I'm still looking around for that camera, though, hoping one day I will have it on my hand.

So, years of wait, I found this pretty cheap Fujifilm Instax Wide Hello Kitty. It said that it only 1,000 cameras are available over Japan. I bought this one from a friend whose aunt lives in Japan, and so, I got a cheap one. Practically I just can't sit still when it arrived today. I stared it constantly. Unfortunately, I haven't bought the films so I can't use it. But I feel fine, somehow. I wanted an instax wide since high school and when I finally buy one, it's Hello Kitty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment