2012/03/06

Seydoux

I love her appearances as King John's love interest in Robin Hood and also as Gabrielle in Midnight in Paris. I always love french girls' faces. Somehow if you haven't figured out whether a girl is french or not, you can say that a french girl is french by her look in the eyes and her perfectly lean body with small boobs. Blimey, I can even think of myself having a french gay girlfriend if I was gay.

I found this recent article in some Russian magazine on Lea Seydoux. And I think she looks older than her usual look. I like her hair as Sabine Moreau in Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (aside that she's a contract killer in Burberry coat and that she kills for diamonds, sounds like a perfect job). Oh, one last thing, her small nose makes her looks like a 15-year-old.








0 comments:

Post a Comment