2012/03/16

LEGO Characters

When I was around 10, I used to play with my lego and created neighbourhoods with small people made from legos. This small people were made from 2-holes and stacked it into 3 levels. The top level is the colour for hairs, like yellow for blonde, white for grey hairs, black for black, etc. The middle level is the colour of its outfit, mainly the colour of shirts or tees. And the bottom level is, well, I interpreted it as both colours for shoes and lower outfits. At least I have 15 characters I made by myself. Oh, and younger people like toddlers or kids, was made in 2-levels only. And as for pets, I clearly remembered I didn't make for one. So I found these pictures somewhere today. That someone out there is doing the same. In a more elegant way. He, Jung Von Matt, made an ad on lego and somehow I feel like he stole my idea. Joking.

 Asterix and Obelix
 Donald Duck, Huey, Dewey, Louie
 Bert and Ernie

 Ninja Turtles
 The Smurfs
 South Park
The Simpsons

0 comments:

Post a Comment