2012/01/16

Wedding Crashers

My dad got a wedding invitation in this place named Maja House. Supposedly it's a dinning place, I just didn't know that it could be used for big events. The place was quite small for a wedding to be held. I was queuing for ice cream and I couldn't even move my hands to grab the cup (it is a fortune to have long arms tho). People were standing around near the buffet, and the place was a total full house. One sure thing that I have to admit, I enjoyed the view and I happened to bring my yashica.

The foods looked delicious, they had ribs and I was like, "omygod, did I bring my wet tissues and hand sanitizer with me?" (you can only enjoy ribs by eating it with bare hands, more tasty :9) But it's like a food race in there, I was about to grab a glass of punch and people around thought I was hijacking their queues! Such a weird and nosy people. Okay, since the food wasn't so much to be eaten, we went to Sushi Tei, our favourite place to eat sushi. And so.....I ate as much as I could.






Well, this has nothing to do with the wedding, but I took this picture before I went to the wedding, if it's still related.

0 comments:

Post a Comment