2011/12/08

black barbie

One sure thing I can never resist in my whimsical world of choices on random interests is: Barbie! Just as normal as every girl, I love collecting Barbies. Collecting, not playing with it. Most of my Barbies are still put neatly in their boxes, even ones that I opened to play with (like Bake-A-Cake Barbie, I just don't want the sprinkles to get expired) I still keep their wires that attached them to the cartons inside. To my interest, black Barbies are really really really pretty. Then I found the 09 Vogue Italy, there was once an issue on back Barbie! I can never calm myself on this. Here's a few pages on Vogue Black Barbie issue.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this Vogue Italia editorial, although to be honest, I prefer blondes. ;) Love the new layout, btw.
WhiteVeins

nadhiyer said...

I love blondes too, in fact I haven't had a single of black barbies, and thanks for the compliment! :)

Post a Comment